This extension adds an animated counter content element to your TYPO3 website.
- Demo: www.lavitto.ch/typo3-ext-counter
- Gitlab Repository: gitlab.com/lavitto/typo3-counter
- TYPO3 Extension Repository: extensions.typo3.org/extension/counter
- Found an issue?: gitlab.com/lavitto/typo3-counter/issues
- Based on extbase & fluid
- Simple and fast installation
- No configuration needed
- The html-code is optimized for Bootstrap v4.3
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install the extension is by using Composer. In your Composer based
TYPO3 project root, just do
composer req lavitto/typo3-counter.
Installation from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install the extension
counter with the extension manager module.
3. Minimal setup
- Include the static TypoScript of the extension.
- Include the static TypoScript (CSS) of the extension. OPTIONAL, if Bootstrap is not available on your website.
- Create a counter content element on a page
Create content element
- Create a new content element and select "Animated Counter"
- Define all the start- and end-numbers and save the content element
- First number: The counter begins with this number
- Last numer: This counter stops with this number
- Duration (seconds): The full duration of the counter-animation in seconds
- Start delay (seconds): The delay time before the counter starts after the page is fully loaded and ready
- Start effect: Enable/disable fadeIn-Animation when the counter starts
- Effect/easing: Speed and easing of the counter-animation (for example "Slow end" count faster at the start and slow down to the end)
Additional Texts below the number.
|enableJquery||Includes jQuery to the page||boolean||false|
|enableJqueryUi||Includes jQuery UI to the page||boolean||false|
Please create an issue at https://gitlab.com/lavitto/typo3-counter/issues.
Please use GitLab only for bug-reports or feature-requests. For support use the TYPO3 community channels or contact us by email.
If you need private or personal support, contact us by email on [email protected].
Be aware that this support might not be free!