Form to Database
This extension adds an additional finisher to the TYPO3 Form (tx_form) to save the results into the database
- Gitlab Repository: gitlab.com/lavitto/typo3-form-to-database
- TYPO3 Extension Repository: extensions.typo3.org/extension/form_to_database
- Found an issue?: gitlab.com/lavitto/typo3-form-to-database/issues
Note on version
Version 2. (from 2.2.0) will support TYPO3 V9 and V10 only. Version 11+ support can be found on 3..
Any bug fixes to 2.* need to be carried out on the
- No configuration needed
- No database-changes per form required
- Shows all results per form in a separate backend module
- Provides a CSV-download of all results
- Automatic deletion of results after a specified number of days (GDPR)
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install the extension is by using Composer. In your Composer based
TYPO3 project root run
composer req lavitto/typo3-form-to-database.
Installation from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install the extension
form_to_database with the extension manager module.
3. Minimal setup
Add the finisher ("Save the mail to the Database") to your forms to start storing data.
4. Command / Scheduler
It's possible to delete the form results by the command line or scheduler (Execute console commands).
Usage: form_to_database:deleteFormResults [<maxAge>] Arguments: maxAge Maximum age of form results in days [default: 90]
Please create an issue at https://gitlab.com/lavitto/typo3-form-to-database/issues.
Please use GitLab only for bug-reporting or feature-requests. For support use the TYPO3 community channels or contact us by email.
Be aware that this support might not be free!