Form to Database
This extension adds an additional finisher to the TYPO3 Form (tx_form) to save the results into the database
- Gitlab Repository: gitlab.com/lavitto/typo3-form-to-database
- TYPO3 Extension Repository: extensions.typo3.org/extension/form_to_database
- Found an issue?: gitlab.com/lavitto/typo3-form-to-database/issues
- Very simple installation
- No configuration needed
- No database-changes per form required
- Shows all results per form in a separate backend module
- Provides a CSV-download of all results
- Automatic deletion of results after a specified number of days (GDPR)
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install the extension is by using Composer. In your Composer based
TYPO3 project root, just do
composer req lavitto/typo3-form-to-database.
Installation from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install the extension
form_to_database with the extension manager module.
3. Minimal setup
No setup required.
Simple add the finisher to your form
- Create a new or edit an existing form
- Add the finisher "Save the mail to the Database"
- Save the form
5. Command / Scheduler
It's possible to delete the form results by the command line or scheduler (Execute console commands).
Usage: form_to_database:deleteFormResults [<maxAge>] Arguments: maxAge Maximum age of form results in days [default: 90]
No configuration required.
Please create an issue at https://gitlab.com/lavitto/typo3-form-to-database/issues.
Please use GitLab only for bug-reporting or feature-requests. For support use the TYPO3 community channels or contact us by email.
If you need private or personal support, contact us by email on email@example.com.
Be aware that this support might not be free!